Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Getting Fit

I feel like I've said this a million times but I'm on a mission to get healthy. This time, though, it's not just about "dieting." I really want to get into a healthier lifestyle - something I can carry with me. This is all part of becoming the best version of myself. 

My friend Brooke is a personal trainer and does virtual training and I signed up to work with her. Here's what we do together:
- I log EVERYTHING I eat into MyFitnessPal and she checks it every evening and sends me notes. 
- She sends me personalized workouts based on my goals every Sunday night. 
- Every Monday night we FaceTime to go over the exercises and talk through any concerns. 
- I send her photos of me so we both can see my progress. 
- She sends me recipes and I follow her Instagram and Pinterest page for ideas. 

So it's only day three but I feel like this time it's going to stick because I'm being held accountable. That really motivates me. My work out yesterday was awesome and kicked my butt! The thing that takes the most time is meal prepping, shopping and cooking all the food but I can already tell a change in my energy level. 

Follow Brooke @carlsonfit on Instagram for amazing recipe and exercise ideas! 




This is Brooke... she's amazing!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job Whit, I'm proud of you and glad that you finally found something you think you could stick with!