Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My Name is Whitney and I'm Addicted to LuLaRoe

Have you ever heard of LuLaRoe?

I noticed a few of my friends wearing the cutest dresses and started seeing the company name popping up on Facebook. My mom told me her friend was a seller, I found her Facebook page and bought a few dresses I fell in love with. 

At a Shine Project charity event, I bumped into their head of marketing, and he made me fall even more in love with their clothes. They are all about comfy, affordable clothing that's handmade in the US. Consultants throw pop-up boutiques and sell their inventory at those parties and online. 

Needless to say, I'm obsessed. My favorite dress is the Amelia, which was named for the guy I ran into's wife! It has pockets and fits just perfectly. I feel so cute in them.






Another thing I love about LuLaRoe is that only a certain amount of cloth is cut for all of their clothes. What this means is if you see a pattern/style you like, grab it because you most likely won't see it again!

My other favorite styles are:
20150608_online_001.jpg
The Julia dress - form fitted and just darling. 
20150608_online_049.jpg
The Cassie skirt. I want twenty.
llr_20141021_229.jpg
Monroe kimono - perfect for light layering. 

20150608_online_005.jpg
The Irma tunic - fits big and goes perfect with leggings.
20150608_online_118.jpg
One-size leggings. I don't know how they fit everyone but they just do. They're so soft and comfy and come in tons of patterns/varieties.
I'm hosting a pop-up boutique at my home in Phoenix on July 11th. Let me know if you'd like to come - it's going to be a blast!
Photobucket

No comments: