Friday, April 24, 2015

The Holy Ghost

Lately I have been making more of a conscious effort to have the Spirit (Holy Ghost) in my life. This morning I listened to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir while I got ready for work and it has already made such a difference in my day. I am less cranky and more receptive to spiritual promptings. I feel calmer than I have in a long time. 

I always pray in the car on my way to work. This morning I prayed for peace and guidance. There are so many people I can touch with my time and talents, and I ask Heavenly Father to guide me to those special spirits. There have been several promptings already this morning and I hope my efforts have helped brighten their day. 

If you want to learn more about the Holy Ghost, visit this LINK. I was blessed to be given the gift of the Holy Ghost right after I was baptized at eight years old. I have a strong testimony that the Holy Ghost is real and can make such a beautiful difference in our lives. More than anything, I believe the Spirit is a strong indication that God loves us so dearly. 

Today I am very grateful for that gift and my knowledge of light and truth. 

Don’t overlook the basics: 9 ways to tune your heart to the Spirit.

Photobucket

No comments: