Friday, April 24, 2015

I'm on a Mission!

- a mission to love myself, warts and all
- a mission to spread Christlike love wherever I go, regardless of situation
- a mission to take a moment, breathe and let things go
- a mission to change the way I think, with a little help
- a mission to dedicate more time to God and His children
- a mission to celebrate this season of my life
- a mission to be GRATEFUL for all that I have
- a mission to be kinder and more patient with myself
- a mission to open myself up to new experiences
- a mission to see the bigger picture - and realize that all of these experiences add up to a brighter tomorrow
- a mission to take better care of myself
- a mission to NOT COMPARE MYSELF TO OTHERS
- a mission to EACH DAY try a little harder to be a little better

Aren't we all our own worst critics? Slow down. See your beauty. Choose joy.

“You have not failed until you quit trying.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley #ldsquotes #hope #faith
Photobucket

No comments: