Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Shake it Off

Here are the answers to 50 totally random questions about me!

1. What are you wearing? My typical after work clothes: yoga pants, a t-shirt and a messy bun. Sexy.
2. Ever been in love? Yes.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes, with said man I fell in love with.
4. How tall are you? 5'8"
5. How much do you weigh? Who would even answer this honestly? 
6. Any tattoos? No, but let me tell you a secret... I've always wanted one. I think if I wasn't Mormon I'd probably have a bunch, maybe even a sleeve.
7. Any piercings? Just my ears.
8. OTP (one true pair, favorite fictional couple)? Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy (Pride & Prejudice)
9. Favorite show? This changes about every day. The Office, Seinfeld, New Girl, Parks & Rec, Downton Abbey, SHERLOCK.
10. Favorite bands? I don't have a favorite band...
11. Something you miss? Right now I miss my momma. 
12. Favorite song? This changes every day too. "Lullaby" by Josh Groban.
13. How old are you? 26 years old. 
14. Zodiac sign? Leo, but it doesn't describe me at all.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Honesty, spirituality, loyalty, kindness, humor.
16. Favorite quote? Too many to count! Right now: Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray." -Lord Byron (that man can WRITE)
17. Favorite actor? Benedict Cumberbatch #cumberbitches #cumberbabes
18. Favorite color? I am so bad with favorites! Pink? 
19. Loud music or soft? More often it's soft music.
20. Where do you go when you're sad? My room to wallow.
21. How long does it take you to shower? Confession: I take baths 98% of the time because it helps my anxiety.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Usually a half hour since I shower/bathe at night.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? No and I can't even imagine it!
24. Turn on? Confidence 
25. Turn off? So many... LOL.
26. The reason I started blogging? I started years and years ago because I enjoyed writing and wanted a space to let my feelings out.
27. Fears? My biggest fear is the Shamu tank (or any other large aquatic tank with large aquatic animals in them) at SeaWorld. I am freaking out just thinking about it.
28. Last thing that made you cry? A few days ago.
29. Last time you said you loved someone? I texted my momma I loved her yesterday.
30. Meaning behind the name of your blog? I love alliterations. I love "W." I love writing my thoughts down on a whim. Works perfectly.
31. Last book you read? A book about Lucrezia Borgia.  
32. The book you're currently reading? The Book of Mormon and a book about Margaret Tudor.
33. Last show you watched? The Tudors.
34. Last person you talked to? My sweet Amy.
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Mommasita? The best.
36. Favorite food? PIZZAAAAA.
37. Place you want to visit? I am DYING to do the Lord of the Rings trek in New Zealand and I want to go back to London.
38. Last place you were? Workity work work.
39. Do you have a crush? Yeah kinda
40. Last time you kissed someone? A few weeks ago.
41. Last time you were insulted? People don't usually say it to my face!
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? CHOCOLATE.
43. What instruments do you play? I don't play any. :(
44. Favorite piece of jewelry? My Shine Project jewelry, my anchor necklace or my wish kid necklace. They all mean something.
45. Last sport you played? BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! Funny. 
46. Last song you sang? Shake it Off by the lovely T-Shift. Man that song is catchy! 

Photobucket

No comments: