Thursday, November 13, 2014

Daisies are the Friendliest Flower

"You've Got Mail" is one of my favorite movies. Kathleen Kelly reminds me of myself in so many ways... her mannerisms, her likes and dislikes, the things she wonders about and writes. 

Tonight I'm thinking about one quote in particular that she writes to NY152.

"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So good night, dear void." 

I'm thinking the same thing tonight. I don't want an answer or to ponder too much on it. But I do want some daisies.


Photobucket

No comments: