Saturday, November 1, 2014

But first, Disney.

I have a lot of catching up to do! 

But first, let's talk Disney. Amy, Jonathan and I just got back from our epic 7-day adventure in Orlando. I took a Xanax yesterday morning before I got on the plane and I'm just now feeling human enough to type out this post. Thank you modern medicine for making flying bearable for me!

I'll post a few photos of our trip now, and a bunch later. Here we go!
This is our very last day at Animal Kingdom in front of the tree of life.


Our very first day was a half day at Magic Kingdom. It was so much fun!



Amy talked me into buying this ridiculous crown. The cast members did a special ceremony where you make a wish and they pour glitter (AKA pixie dust) all over your head. I'm still brushing it out.




My favorite day was at Universal Studios because we got to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I'm a huge HP nerd, and this park does NOT disappoint. It is so well themed. It's blasphemous of me to say, but it beats Disney!



At our second Magic Kingdom day, my sweet bestie Katie came and played with me. It was so great to see her again. Also - homeboy is checking us out.


Day 2 at Hollywood Studios was a blast. 


This was on the Safari ride - we already miss it!

It was such an amazing trip with my great friends. October was a lot of fun in and of itself. Amy and I went to a Halloween at Hogwarts event at the Phoenix symphony, I went to the pumpkin patch with Khloe, Renee and Lindsay and we had our annual conference for Make-A-Wish. So much magic!

Other happenings lately:
  • I've been reading non-stop. 99% of the books are historical fiction, always about the Tudors or the Borgias.
  • I made a few changes to my room that I'm super excited about and will highlight when I'm all done.
  • I started parting my hair in the middle and I feel like a new person. Seriously, it's crazy how a little change can make such a big difference.
  • I am on a serious mission to lose weight, get healthy and just feel better about myself. I'm disappointed I let myself get to a point where I don't feel confident.
More updates to come soon!


Photobucket

No comments: