If I'm being truly honest:
- Slowly, I am feeling much less anxious in general.
- My broken heart is healing, in fact - I feel almost fully healed. The hardest part is forgiving yourself.
- I haven't been this social/active/busy in a LONG time and it feels so refreshing
- I am making a lot of new friends at church and I always find it so difficult to completely open up to others of my faith. At some point I'm just like, "I'm not perfect, but this is who I am. Please still like me?" And they usually do. I don't know what I'm so insecure for.
- Dating/relationships/marriage have been on my mind more than usual (I know, I didn't think it was possible either). Some days I feel completely fine about where I am and what's going on in my life and other days the loneliness just creeps in and plagues my anxious mind.
- Am I pretty enough?
- Am I smart enough?
- Am I skinny enough?
- Do all guys just think I'm weird?
- Am I too picky?
- Am I doing all I can to put myself out there? (the answer is NO, but working on it)
- I don't know if I'll be able to go back to Utah for a few years without feeling weird/sad about it.
- I have big news that I can't share yet. Fail on the "being more open" front.
- Nobody ever wants to talk about things of a spiritual nature with me. Maybe it's because I always get misty eyed and I ALWAYS want to talk about it, but whatever. Bonnie is the only one I can get real deep and personal with :)
- I've had at least four hair crises this year.
- I'm on a never ending quest to lose weight. It's very frustrating and discouraging.
- If I end up being half the woman my mom is, that will be enough.
- The past year I stopped looking forward, obsessing about what I wanted to do or where I wanted to be. You know what happened? I became content and realized how blessed I really am.
In conclusion, I worry too much.