Friday, June 27, 2014

A Plan for Me

This week has been the hardest week of my whole entire life. I can't think of a time when I've felt this broken. I've had to face so many tough conversations and challenges I never expected to before. 

This morning I pulled into the parking garage at work and scraped the side of my car on a pillar.

"Really?!" I thought to myself. What a way to end this week from hell. Suddenly though, I felt a calm wash over me... and a voice in my head.

"This is nothing. This is not a big deal, Whitney. Keep everything in an eternal perspective and know how much you are loved."

There is peace in my life. Our Heavenly Father's plan is one of happiness. He is forgiving, loving and all-knowing. Maybe this is something that I personally had to go through. What have I learned? Too much to write down here. 

I keep thinking of my future family. I think of a man who will do anything to be my everything. I think of him wooing me, of him loving every single piece of me... even the bent pieces that might need some more love.

What a man he will be.



Photobucket

1 comment:

katilda said...

I love that last quote. It's meant a lot to me in the past too! It WILL be magnificent, dammit.