Monday, July 15, 2013

Life Updates.

My life is a bit of a whirlwind lately. I'm not sure where I'm going or what is going to happen, but I'm trying to go with the flow as best as I can.

About a week ago, my roommate gave her 30-day notice to our landlord. Given I have no idea what's happening with my life, I'm having a hard time saving money and I don't know where I'll be in even the next few months, I decided it was best to move back in with my parents for a few months and figure things out.

I have about three more weeks to get things moved out, but I'm trying my hardest to get everything done sooner. As it turns out, both of my parents are in Colorado for the next few weeks and I'm house-sitting, so it's kind of the perfect time to get everything moved and organized. At the same time, my sister Mary is moving into her new apartment and I'm taking over her room. Needless to say, my life is a bit hectic. Between deep cleaning my condo, packing and moving things and cleaning out her room at home, it's pretty  much "go, go, go!" (Did I mention I'll be in New Jersey for a business trip this Wednesday - Friday?!)


I know it's probably going to be tough moving back home. I'm used to living on my own and living near all of my friends, but I'm also really excited. Should I take some big life steps here in the next few months, I'm grateful for this time I get to spend with my mom and dad. I'm also very grateful to be able to start over in a sense... a new ward, a new routine, new friends... I think it will be a good change. The Lord works in mysterious ways and maybe some time reflecting at home will be just what I need to make big life decisions. I'm so thankful for my family for letting me move home and for all they do to support me. 

So wish me luck as I make huge life decisions, move everything I own to Ahwatukee and... turn 25 years old! Ah!  




Photobucket

No comments: