Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Change.

There are going to be a lot of tough choices coming up in my life very quickly. I find myself at a crossroads and all I keep thinking about is the young version of myself. Would she be happy with where I am in life? Would she take a leap of faith? Start over where she's planted?

I look at old pictures and try to remember that sweet, little girl. What was I thinking? What were my dreams? Who did I envision myself becoming? 

Tuesday nights are becoming my sanctuary. I go to yoga at 8:00 p.m. and it's probably my favorite hour during the week. This is the time I let everything go and set an intention for myself. Lately, the same three words have been bouncing around in my brain.

Faith. Patience. Humility. 

These three words have had such a huge impact in my life. Heavenly Father knows these are the three areas I can work on the most. 

I know that sometimes it's up to us to take a leap of faith, let go of fear and do what we feel will be best in our lives, for our growth. 

I think I might be brave. 

As my momma said, "everything will work out. You are loved and God is good."




Photobucket

No comments: