Hallelujah, it's Friday. I have been SO stinking busy this week and I am excited for the weekend. But here are some fun things that happened this week.
1. Embarrassing. First of all, if you know me... you know I'm kind of a ridiculous mess. So it doesn't surprise me at all that autocorrect chose to spite me in such a way this week. To a boy (whose name has been removed for his own protection haha). At least he was a good sport? SOO funny.
2. I had an extremely OCD moment and in the middle of the workday I started pulling out my extensions. Yes, you read that right. My beloved extensions were ripped out of my scalp by my own hand, causing pain, bald spots and extreme thinning of the beautiful Willis locks. Seriously friends, my hair was so thin (evidenced by the picture on the left). I texted my hairdresser in a frantic moment and all she could do was laugh. She got me in the next day and although we had to take off some length (we even did a reddish hue!), I really like it. It's summery and healthy. Win-win.
3. Ellie has been SO darn cute lately. Last weekend we spent Saturday at my parents house and laid out in the sun together. She laid out on a towel next to me for HOURS and just soaked up the sun. She loved it!!
4. I'm honestly addicted to SnapChat. If you don't have it yet... GET IT. I'm too embarrassed to post any of the pictures I send on my blog, but trust me... they're awesome. My sister loves them.
5. And last but not least... I joined a rowing crew! Yeah, I'm crazy. It's just for two months but we have practices every Tuesday and Thursday night from 545-745. On Tuesday we had a float test where we basically tread water for ten minutes in our clothes... in a giant pool... full of fellow crew members and the rival team. It was hilarious (Britni and I after the float test below). Last night was our first practice and I couldn't believe how difficult it was! My back is already sore. Get ready for some sexy back muscles, self.
Enjoy your weekend everyone!