Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude

I feel so very blessed lately... especially for things I used to take for granted. I am so grateful for my strong, healthy body and the energy I have to accomplish all of my righteous goals and objectives. I know that Heavenly Father is looking out for me in everything I do. He loves me no matter how many times I stumble through this life. Now that is real love.

Each and every day I go to work for one of the best non-profit organizations in the country. There I am loved, accepted and I am even good at what I do! I am a small part of enriching other's lives and for that I feel blessed.

My family lives less than thirty minutes away from me and they love and support me in everything I do. These past few years have been full of ups and downs and they have dealt with my craziness through it all. I will forever be indebted to them.

I could go on and on... but those are just a few of the things I am grateful for tonight.

I love this life!

Photo by Amy Jorgensen.
More coming soon!

Photobucket

No comments: