1. What is your favorite App? (even if you don't have a smart phone I'm sure you've played around with someone else's)
I feel like once I get my iphone I'll be rockin the instagram app but for now I'm semi-addicted to Draw Something :)
2. You have to come up with a book title on the spot- what is it? (don't think- just say!)
It's a title I've placed with a bit in the past - a tidbit from my fave Byron poem.
3. You are given the choice between laughing at everything- always, or never being able to laugh again. Which would you choose?
Of course laugh always... I already do!
4. What natural disaster scares you the most? (tornado, hurricane, earthquake, flood, etc)
Tornadoes terrify me ever since I watched Twister as a young child. Thanks, mom and dad.
5. What time do you wake up each day? What time do you go to sleep?
My alarm is set for 6:00 am so I can get ready and to work by 7:30 am... I am usually a grandma on weeknights and make it to bed by 10:00 pm.
6. Who's your daddy, and what does he do?
My papa bear is Kevin Forrest Willis. He is the head of the math department at Desert Vista and math teacher extraordinaire. He also can fix anything ever.
7. What's the craziest dream you've ever had? (like an actual dream- while you were sleeping)
I have crazy dreams EVERY night, I blame it on my medication. Usually the crazier ones come out when I have been obsessing over something too much... like a TV show, book, movie, etc. I'll find myself in the show/book/movie and it will always freak me out...