Friday, January 13, 2012

My Favorite Movie

One of the most important things you need to know about me is that my favorite movie of all time is Beauty and the Beast. As a self-proclaimed movie snob, my favorite movie means a great deal to me. At four years old I remember going into the theatre with my aunt and watching cinematic history unfold. At the time, Beauty and the Beast was the only animated film to be nominated for Best Picture at the Academy Awards. The animation, the music, the themes... I was enthralled.

For many years my room was completely decorated in posters, Barbies, figurines and even curtains with Belle all over them. I've always loved Belle and wanted to be exactly like her. You can read more about that here.


This weekend Beauty and the Beast returned to theatres in 3D. I urge everyone to go and see it, especially if you haven't in a long time. I've been listening to the soundtrack non-stop in preparation.

Heck, I even wrote my Junior Research Paper and all 12 pages were dedicated to this film. I will never, ever stop loving it.


Belle is a princess that every little girl can look up to. And I love that about her.


Maybe one day my dream of being Belle at Disneyland will actually come true?? (yeah, right!)


(the greatest gift in all cinematic history)

If you do go see it, Enjoy!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Chloee said...

Amazing choice!

Jess said...

Belle is definitely my favorite Disney princess! I LOVE the library scene - makes my heart smile :)

Happy Friday!

xo,
Jessica