Wednesday, December 7, 2011

National Believe Day


I know I've been talking a lot about the Make-A-Wish Foundation this month, but it's our busiest month as far as sponsorship programs. Our biggest and most important includes YOU! That's right - you can help support our mission this holiday season.

Macy’s is supporting the Make-A-Wish Foundation again this year through its annual Believe campaign – believers of ALL AGES are invited to write letters to Santa and drop them off at Macy’s… for each letter collected, Macy’s will donate $1 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, up to $1 million! And this Friday is National Believe Day! Which means the Foundation will receive an additional $1 for each letter collected this day!

You can write your letter on any paper, and we do appreciate postage but it's not required :) Drop your letter off at your nearest Macy's on Friday for National Believe Day so we can receive a double donation - they have the sweetest postcards to Santa at Macy's if you want to pick some up.

I've already written my letter - I hope you write yours too! (and there's NO limit to the number you can write!)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for reminding me!

Bree said...

Aw I totally missed it, and didn't even know it was going on! I just now came across your blog & I absolutely love it.

following you!