Monday, December 5, 2011

A Little Catching Up

Life has been crazy!

Last week I was sick for four days with a fever, cough, stuffy nose, sore throat and headache. Think it was a sinus infection :( I missed two days of work and still have so much to catch up on!

In other news - I had my Lasik consultation!! It went SO well. I'm a great candidate and they worked with me money-wise. I'm scheduled for late January but I'm going to see if I can bump it up a bit. I'm going with a custom-eye Lasik procedure. Stay tuned for more details!

Who else is in the holiday mood?! Someone come help me bake cookies and put up twinkle lights everywhere :) I'm feeling very blessed/grateful this holiday season and I want to share the love!

xoxo.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Miss Amy said...

YAYYYY! I KNOW you will love it!!!!