Did the title catch your eye? hehe.
Yesterday I realized just how GRATEFUL I am for the little silly things in my life. I took a few minutes to take some "before" pictures of me in a sports bra and undies (1. you will never ever see those photos and 2. I just wanna lose a few pounds and see the difference in pics) and I realized how grateful I am for my booty! I'm not usually a very confident person so I'm definitely capitalizing on this rare moment! bahaha.
Here are a few other silly things I am grateful for:
1. Halloween-time at Disneyland! I'm going next month with my aunt, cousins, mom and sister and I can't wait! It's my favorite time of year to visit my happy place and I get to see my bestie Abby :)
2. This man. DROOOOOooool. I may or may not have watched the new Star Trek movie quite a few times over the past few weeks... just for him. And yeah, okay, I kinda sorta really like the movie. Don't judge me. Spok is awesome.
3. Fall weather outfits! I know you're with me... skinny jeans, scarves, boots, beautiful colors... sigh. This girl is so cool and I want to steal her outfit.
4. My new shoes. My new shoes that I actually paid full price for at Target. Sometimes a girl has gotta splurge.
5. The seven jeans I found at Savers in MY SIZE for $7. Boom. I don't have a picture of them on me to show you... but just believe me when I say I got them :)
These things make me smile like this:
Almost painful to look at, huh?
Love you all!