Wednesday, August 10, 2011

That's Pinteresting!

Okay folks, forgive my few sloppy recent posts. The Internet is still down and formatting is difficult on my phone.

The problem will be solved on Thursday evening once my technologically savvy roommate gets home and solves the issue. Grrr.
But for now, I wanna share my favorites on Pinterest this week!

Oh.my.goodness. Little Dwight... I die.

I seriously can't stop swooning over this dress. I want. Need. NEEEED.

As many of you know, I want two wedding dresses. The one for the party will be 50's inspired, just like this beautiful dress above.

Ooo pretty !!

I am not usually a heels-wearer. But these shoes may change my mind. Okay, they already have.

Ruffle cake... lots of beautiful ruffle cakes... sigh.

So I went to Goodwill yesterday and bought some plates to make cakestands. YAYYYY :)

hahah soo making for my mother.

This swimsuit is DARLING.

okay, give me this ring pronto.

My future wedding cake.

Dream car. No I'm not kidding.

google
That was fun!!

xoxo.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh... that little dwight. so darn cute! such fun photos.

anna
www.embracethesunshine.blogspot.com

Erin @ Living In Yellow said...

I love your new look around here :) Looks awesome...great job! Did you do it yourself?!

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

I love the wedding cake!

Gentri said...

Oh my goodness... I may just do anything to get that maxi dress... GAH! haha! And that jeep, wow!