Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Little Quiz

Sometimes it's really hard to get to know people you read about so often! My friend sent me a little "all about you" quiz and I thought I'd post the answers here. Feel free to take these questions and post them on your blog. :)

1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
Hmm, this is a tough one. The first thing that pops to my mind is graduating college early and with honors. But what really resonates with me is that I am doing what I love and helping others. That is probably my greatest achievement.

2. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
I really feel that our environment/life will change when we change ourselves. So I would probably work on seeing everyone for who they really are: royal & divine. Definitely work on this every single day!

3. What is your greatest dream/ambition?
This one is no secret. First, to get married and second, to be a mother. I also have this crazy dream to get a book published by 30 and get my Master's degree in Creative Writing by 30.

4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Back to England :)

5. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I really like that I am enthusiastic and optimistic.

6. Least favorite thing?
I am a CRAZY worrier.

7. Who is your favorite singer/artist?
Obsessed w/country at the moment. I LOOVE Blake Shelton, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Sara Evans and Miranda Lambert. But my biggest love of all time is Josh Groban.

8. What is your greatest fear?
The shamu tank at Sea World. Or dying alone.

9. How old are you?
22. Turning 23 in two weeks!

10. What is your favorite candy?
Anything chocolatey...

xoxo.

No comments: