Thursday, June 23, 2011

Homemade Deliciousness

Ever since I've been home I've been in a REALLY crafty/cooking mood.
Well... I guess I've been that way for the past few months.

So, tonight I decided to make a healthy Greek salad, all from scratch!!
This is the homemade dressing:

The best part? Bits of feta cheese and olives in there!

Mmm yummy salad! Greek food is my favorite lately.
I love all of the color.
(I apologize for AWFUL picture quality)

I've been DYING to make paper pinwheels for a table decoration.
Here is my first attempt at them!
I put them in a vase with pink sand/flower petals.

Are you interested in learning how to make them?
I think I'll post a tutorial if people are. They're super cheap/easy.
Next time I'm buying nicer paper though!

P.S. I also made red velvet cake from scratch with cream cheese frosting!!
ANNNND modge podge jars.

Pics coming!!

xoxo.

No comments: