Thursday, June 23, 2011

10 Random Thoughts

1. Today I threw away a memory; a shooting target. You wrote "Belle's first target" on it with a smiley face and the date. I didn't cry when I threw it out. I just felt at peace.

2. I'm re-reading the "5 Love Languages." Why am I such a Psychology freak?

3. My favorite song of the moment is "Summer Girl" by Leighton Meester AND "Remind Me" by Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley. Umm hello newfound country music obsession.

4. I spent all day at my old work, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort for a PowerPoint seminar. Needless to say, I now know WAY more than I wanted to about PowerPoint.

5. Cooking & creating brings me such joy.

6. John Freida's new foam hair dye is delightful in every way.

7. I realized today I own WAY too many clothes... it's unnatural. Also, my baskets full of accessories, hair bows and jewelry are getting out of control.

8. Britni wrote me the sweetest note during our seminar, it made my day! I just love that girl!!

9. Tomorrow is my initial wish visit with my VERY FIRST wish kid. I can't say much about it, other than I can guarantee this is going to be an emotionally humbling experience.

10. BONNIE had her baby girl!! Her name is Emma. I can't wait to meet her this weekend. :)

xoxo.

No comments: