Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Okay, let's have a little more peppy post today, shall we?
Things I am excited/happy about:

1. Next Thursday I will be flying to Florida for a SIX DAY vacation with my loves
2. Tonight I have a date. He's making me a salmon dinner and we're gonna watch a movie. :)
3. I love, love, love, love my job.
4. I was named "least intimidating" person in the office whilst in the lunchroom. I consider this a biiiiiig compliment. I think it's all of the bright colors I wear...
5. My hair has been complimented SOO much this week and it makes me happy.
6. Modern Family/The Office marathons are going well.
7. I've worked out almost every day for the past few weeks.
8. I cooked a new meal every week for the past few weeks AND a few yummy desserts.
9. I got a new perfume and it smells divine.
10. This wish kid on my calendar is making me SMILE!

xoxo.

No comments: