Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Who are YOU?

I'm an introspective individual.

I'm constantly re-evaluating who I am, what I need to improve on and how I can be better overall.


Sometimes I sit and think about who I really am: the interesting personality quirks, random facts and just what makes me, ME.


Then I realize how hilarious they are.

And I have to share. (I challenge YOU to share too!!!)


It's 25 things time!



1. Answering the phone at work gives me anxiety. Well, lots of things give me anxiety. For example: eating on first dates, money, dust, waiting for texts back, being sick... etc.


2. I enjoy making friends everywhere I go. I've really come into my "adult personality" and I've found that I'm very outgoing and friendly to many people. I especially like to talk to kids, though :)


3. The older I get, the more conservative I get. This actually blows my mind because I went through a pretty liberal-minded few years but here we are! (I don't just mean politically).


4. I really DO love Ellie! She is great practice for future kids and I love her sweetness and snuggles.


5. I sort of believe in psychics. In fact, Britni and I are going to one TOMORROW after work. So flippin' excited.


6. I wish I didn't bite my nails.


7. Don't ever, ever ask me to give you a back massage cause I won't. Back tickle... maybe. Why am I so selfish?!

8. My favorite clothing stores? H&M, Forever 21, Ross, Nordstrom Rack, Last Chance and Target.


9. I currently have black hair. In the past few years I've gone from light brown to red to dark brown to blonde and back. I guess I just can't make up my mind!


10. I call compliments "warm fuzzies." Thanks a lot mom.


11. I don't enjoy dancing in front of other people. In fact, I hate it.

12. I want to just BE Belle from Beauty and the Beast.


13. I love my friends. I love them so much. Shout out here to 6101: Abby, Kelly, Katie, Kathleen & Suzanne.


14. I am the biggest emotional roller coaster I know.


15. I am horrible at geography. I couldn't even tell you where all of the states were. It's embarrassing.


16. My least favorite subject in school was science. I dreaded going to that class because it never, ever made sense to me. I took Plant Biology and Geology in college and they STILL didn't make any sense.


17. I am a chocoholic.


18. I listen to the most inappropriate songs while working out. They get me so pumped up.


19. I graduated college a year early and I don't regret it still.


20. Sometimes I just HAVE to cry. If I say I have to cry, leave me be. I might not even be that sad but it's such a beautiful emotional release for me!


21. My birthday is the 21st day of August!


22. Peer pressure has the opposite effect on me than it does on most people. Probably why I was so good in high school.


23. I wish I had a baby elephant.


24. Snuggling makes me happier than almost anything.


25. I am really, really happy.

No comments: