Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's Movie Time!

So... I'm sort of a movie fanatic.

One of my strange talents is being able to watch a movie once and then quote it with strange accuracy long afterward.

I love movie quotes, and I have soo many favorites.

Here are just a few that are making me smile today.

Enjoy!


"I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless little flea. Then I'll put that flea in a box and I'll put that box into another box and then I'll mail that box to myself and when it arrives... HA HA HA... I'll SMASH it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say! Or... to save on postage... I'll just poison him with THIS!" --Yzma, the Emperor's New Groove


"I wish the ring had never come to me, I wish known of this had happened." --Frodo

"So do all who live to see such times, but it is not for them to decide. All we can decide is what to do with the time that is given us." --Gandalf, Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring


"Can I drink this?" -- Edith

"DO YOU WANT TO EXPLOOOODE?!" --Dr. Defario, Despicable Me


"Why you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy looking nerf herder!" --Princess Leia

"Who's scruffy looking?" --Han Solo, Star Wars Episode V


"Hold onto your butts." --Jurassic Park


"To love is to burn, to be on fire! Like Juliet or Guinevere or Eloise." --Marianne

"They all made rather pathetic ends, dear." --Mrs. Dashwood

"To die for love? How can you say so? What could be more glorious?" --Marianne

"I think that might be taking your romantic sensibilities a little far." --Mrs. Dashwood

No comments: