- I am absolutely DYING to cut my hair short. However I need it long "for the wedding." So I grow it out. Yes, I am talking about my future wedding that we have no idea of a date, man, etc...
- Disney related Mickey and Minnie wedding items are on my list to buy someday. Don't you worry, I will definitely be sporting the Minnie ears/veil headpiece.
- If some one I know is close to getting engaged, I get more excited than they are for planning/the engagement/everything in general. I think I scare them.
- When people think of weddings, they think of me. Let's be honest here.
- I save money each month for the "wedding fund."
- My mom cuts out ideas/inspiration for me whenever she finds it.
And, amidst all this, I have come to this conclusion:
When I find him, none of this will matter. The wedding won't matter. The colors won't matter. And I won't be a Bridezilla. All that will matter is HIM and our MARRIAGE and our HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
Always the romantic.
Until then, I'll continue to obsess over the little things.