Thursday, March 24, 2011

Employee Appreciation Day !

Oh hey everyone, Happy Thursday!!
It actually kinda feels like Friday, for two reasons:


1. Today is casual dress day in the office

2. It was also our employee appreciation BBQ!


Today is yet another reason of why I love where I work.
Where else do you have carnival games, candy, a catered lunch, lots of yummy treats?
I won a jar of candy. :)
I also tried to win the cake walk but, alas, fail.


I love my co-workers.
I love that it was sunny today.
And I love my life!




Nick Fradkin and I... he is in the Business Intelligence Dept. and recently shaved his head for the best non-profit organization EVER. Pretty much B.A.


I know I talk about Britni a lot... but she is just awesome! She is the other coordinator in my department and we just clicked on my first day. :)


No comments: