Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Ongoing Project

So, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I have a certain obsession with brooch bouquets. I think they are so beautiful and a perfect way to carry so many people with you on your wedding day, especially if you collect them from a bunch of different people. I know a few of you may be confused at this latest/ongoing project, but let me explain.

1. It is going to take lots of time (perhaps years) to finish this one. I want to collect the perfect brooches for this very special project.

2. I want as many different brooches from as many different people as I can. So if you find one, think of me!

3. Yes, I realize I don't have a fiance or even a boyfriend. But indulge me on this project! I think it will be fun :)

Look for flowers and soft colors!

No comments: