Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Best Job Ever

So I haven't "officially" started my new job yet, but I would already argue with you that it is the best job in the world. I just got a welcome e-mail with this as the last image:

Other reasons why my job already rocks:

1. I get my very own cubicle. Yes, this sounds weird, but I have always wanted one!

2. Everyone is so nice. Like, unnaturally nice.

3. I get a welcome "buddy" to help me through my first month.

4. There is a entire Disney room with photos of my favorite things plastered all over.

5. I get to be part of making wishes come true... if not a very small part. I'm grateful for it!

How will you share the power of a Wish?

3 comments:

Miss Amy said...

I'm SO happy for you, Whitney. What a great place you found. It's no longer a job, it's something you love and can be passionate about!! Way to go girl ;)

Lauren said...

Sounds amazing, congrats!

Ashley said...

im seriously dying that you have a welcome buddy for a whole month. HAHAHAH. yes i love this new job already!!!