Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Little Things That Count

Today I am taking a moment to appreciate the small moments in life, the things that make me smile no matter how sad I feel.
1. My dad's hugs. My dad gives the best hugs. Ever. Period. He doesn't pull away and he always holds you as tight as he can. It is one of the most comforting feelings in the world.


2. Christmas lights. I'm obsessed with Christmas lights. They are probably my very favorite part of the season. I love driving around at night with my windows down just looking for houses with hidden treasures.


3. Harry Potter. Okay, I love the Harry Potter books more than any other books. Though the movies are usually not nearly as good as the novels, I am very excited for the Deathly Hallows Part I!

4. Belle, Pixie and Ellie. They are the best dogs ever and all have their own unique personalities. Pixie is the sweetest and always knows when you're upset. She's a little bit shy and reserved and gets her feelings hurt easily (yes, I'm talking about my dogs like they're people). Belle is highstrung and gets stressed quickly. She loves having her neck rubbed and snuggling up when she's tired. Ellie is fun, spunky, loveable and quick! I need to get a picture of them all together!


5. Frozen grapes.
5 is all I can do today but it's better than most days. Love you all!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

WHAT! of course you love frozen grapes! we ARE the same person! I've never met anyone else who loves frozen grapes!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!