Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oh, How Times Change!

So I recently discovered that my Myspace account was still active after probably years of me not logging in. It was really fun to read through all of my old messages and posts. Remember those posts everyone used to do with the quizzes attached? I can't believe some of my answers back then! So I decided to re-take one below and see how much has changed. The first answers are from April 2, 2006 and below them are my answers from today. Enjoy!

1. How tall are you barefoot?
tall. probably 5'7"
5'8". Guess I grew?

2. Have you ever smoked before?
No I think it is way disgusting
Nope, proud to say I never have!

3. Do you own a gun?
Not personally
Again, no.

4. What's your favorite sport to watch?
soccer.
I don't really have a favorite...

5. How many letters are in your crush's name?
.......
Haha no crush here!

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
they are tasty. except the one i had in nyc was gross.
I love Disneyland hot dogs!! mmm.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Away in a Manger. I can play it on the piano!!!!!
I forgot that I learned that song!! haha. My favorite is probably "Did you hear what I hear?"

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Waterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Diet coke, all the way.

9. Do you do push ups?
Yes.
No.

10. Have you ever done ecstasy?
No.
Still no.

11. Do you smoke weed?
No. Another pet peeve. THAT IS RIDICULOUSLY DUMB! I don't care what people say, don't smoke weed!
Hahah my response above was so adamant because I was dating a boy who smoked weed and it made me upset. Anyways, no.

12. Do you like painkillers?
Not really. lol.
Only when I'm in pain....

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
hahahahhahaha I tease boys :) idk the things I say seem to work pretty damn well (don't mind the swearing)
I can't believe I said that! HAHA. I think I still tease boys to an extent. But mainly just being flirtatious and outgoing seems to work well.

14. Do you own a knife?
Only a butter knife lol
Same !

15. Do you have A.D.D
noooope
No

16. Full iniatials?
WAW
Not much has changed there.

17. Name three thoughts at this exact moment
1. Boys are dumb
2. i love reading
3. i wanna play a card game

1. I'm obsessed with this ice in my diet coke.
2. I wish I was taking a nap.
3. Boys are dumb.

18. Name the last three things you have bought today.
nothing today.... yesterday i bought a cute skirt and eyeliner
I bought groceries! Lammmeee!

19. Name five drinks you regularly drink
water
apple juice
milk
the
end

water
diet coke
milk
root beer
other juices

20. What time did you wake up today?
830
600

21. do you want to stay a virgin until you are married?
yes
yes

22. Current worry?
Umm school.
Just figuring my life out...

23. Current hate?
School
Men.

24. Favorite place to be?
Theatre
Disneyland!!

25. Least favorite place to be?
The doctor
Umm yeah I still hate the doctor...

26. Where would you like to go?
Disneyland!!
OMG Disneyland.

27. Do you own slippers?
Yes, beautiful pink ones.
No... wondered what happened to the pink ones...

28. Where do you think you'll be in ten years?
Hmmm back from my mission, done with school (have a masters), writing for a newspaper, writing novels, thinking about getting married:)
Oh man that made me stop and think. Hopefully married with a family started, writing novels, have my masters, and HAPPY. :)

29. Do you burn or tan?
Hhhah tan. As proven by a little heart on my tummy.
Oh gosh I loved to tan in the booths. I don't tan very easily but I don't burn.

30. Favorite color?
Yellow.
Pink.

31. Would you be a pirate?
HECK YEAH!! I friggin love pirates. they are amusing. plus that is my favorite ride at disneyland. yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me.
still gotta love Johnny Depp, am I right?

32. Last time you had an alchoholic drink?
Um pretty much never.
....

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Musical songs
Glee, Disney, musicals

34. What did you think was going to get you as a child?
Aliens ew
Yeah aliens

35. Worst injury?
Dog bite. 9 stitches on the nose. Ironic, isn't it?
I don't know why I used the word ironic. I was referring to my "big nose" because I was very self conscious about it then.


This was fun! I wanna do it again!! :)

No comments: