Friday, October 15, 2010

Ellie Willis

Ellie is my very best friend. These past five months with her have been amazing and have taught me so much. She is a sweetheart in every way, I love everything about her, including:
  • Her smell. Puppy breath is long since gone (sad!) but her ears have such a nice smell.
  • The way she puts her ears down when she's done something wrong.
  • Her little bark.
  • Snuggling with her every night. I wake up to find her curled up against my neck, on my pillow or in my arms. She can never sleep far away from me.
  • Her little kisses.
  • Watching her jump on Belle and Pixie, she loves to play.
  • She LOVES other dogs, no matter their size. She plays with huge dogs all the time.
  • Her outgoing, loving nature.
  • How quick she is! She can run up and down the stairs at lightning speed.
  • To wake me up in the morning, she puts her little paw right on my cheek. It is probably the cutest thing ever.
  • She loves my family! I will say, "want to go to grandma's (my mom) house?" and she pretty much freaks out.



Yep, I'm a dork! Today my little girl is getting spayed so I'm thinking about her. Happy Friday everyone!