Thursday, October 14, 2010

Annoyances

Okay, yeah, I get annoyed easily. I will be the first to admit it. One of my key Whitney phrases is probably "Ugh, I'm so annoyed." But there are certain annoyances that just BUG me more than others. Examples:
  • Political extremists! (either side, but especially one. I think you know which).

  • Anyone who is overly obsessed with sports. In my mind sports usually consist of males asserting their right to hurt each other because of an excess amount of testosterone in their system. Or an excess of ego. Moderation please.

  • Meatheads.

  • Girls who act dumb to get boys to like them. Did the Women's Movement ever even happen?

  • Judgemental people. Seriously, this makes me so upset. No one is perfect.

  • Messiness. Messiness. Messiness. My mind goes crazy when my space is messy or cluttered. I hate dirty dishes. I hate dust. I hate stuff everywhere. Seriously makes me so uneasy I just want to cry thinking about it.
Also, I think around five guys in the past week have made me realize why I'm not usually friends with the male sex. I don't understand men. And I try SO hard not to man bash/hate men. But I feel so let down lately. :(

Wow, so sorry. Sometimes I just need to throw my craziness out there.

No comments: