Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baking Queen & Halloween

Yes, two posts in one day. I have too much to talk about it to let this go.

I am obsessed with http://www.bakerella.com/ (thank you Amy). Seriously, they have the cutest recipes ever. I'm not much of a cook, but I sure love to bake. Maybe I can marry a man who cooks all the meals and I just bake all the time?? When the diet is done I plan on trying a few of these tasty morsels.


Cheesecake + Chocolate = Divine.

These mini-cupcakes are just so happy to see you!

For those of you who know me, I am a chocolate fanatic. Swoon. And I am also obsessed with Reeses. So the above cake is just a slice of Heaven for me.


Oh my gosh the cutest is so much I can't even stand it. Everyone, please be prepared to receive lots of bakerella treats for birthdays/special occassions.

So this Halloween I want to be something adorable. Because for once in my life, I know some one who can sew. Hilary, my roomie, said she would make me a costume! So I get to choose. Right now it's between Belle (I have ALWAYS wanted a Belle dress) or Tinkerbell.







What do you think I should be?

2 comments:

Nikki & Candace said...

Belle defiantly...its your trademark. I can't think of beauty and the beast without thinking of you! The kiddos are gonna be Buzz Woody and Jesse. So cute!

Ashley C. said...

I think you should be tinkerbelle!