Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sleep or lack thereof

Oh gosh I don't even want to talk about this morning! Okay, maybe I do.

So I stayed up pretty late talking to a good friend. After he fell asleep I started reading some books which made me even more tired. And Ellie was all curled up... so get this... I fell asleep at 2am! And I had to wake up at 3! Eeep. This morning was just awful though... stupid technology... I don't even wanna talk about it.

Today I am running off of one hour of sleep. I feel a little weird but pretty coherent. Had a diet coke and drinking lots of water. I'm also trying to eat really healthy lately and I think my body is thanking me for it. I NEED to start working out regularly again. My legs get buff soo fast and I love it.

On another note, how come when I am interested in some one they are never interested in me? Or vice versa? I wish things would just work out sometimes! I understand I need to be patient but that is very difficult for me. It is unusual for me to even have this much interest in a guy and here it is... but on the other hand I am totally setting myself up for failure. I don't know if he doesn't like me. I don't know if something might happen or not. I guess we'll see... "Send out good vibes..."

I feel like I am ranting. This is possibly due to delirium. I can't wait to go home and just pass out.

No comments: