I'm having one of those introspective sort of days. Do you ever look at yourself and where you are in life? Sometimes I think I act like an old lady. I'm 21 years old and I often experience what others would define as a "mid-life crisis." Seriously. What is wrong with me?
Reasons why my life is the bomb dot com:
1. I work for one of the best companies in the world. Doing what I love. Doing what I studied in college. And doing it well.
2. My family loves me no matter what.
4. I have the gospel of Jesus Christ enriching each and every day I live on this earth.
5. I have many talents, though I refuse to believe it 99% of the time. One day I will change lives with these special gifts I was given.
7. I have the monetary means to live comfortably.
8. I have a GREAT bishop in my ward who supports me in all righteous goals I have.
9. Walt Disney. (what?)
10. Crush the Helement.
Why did I need this pep talk? I worry. A lot. I worry that I was supposed to go on a mission, that I was supposed to make different choices with my life. How do I satiate this fear? I pray. And I remember the whisperings of the Spirit and the answer I got when I turned 21. It wasn't right. Maybe it wasn't the right timing, or maybe I was meant for something else.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."