Friday, June 18, 2010

My Pop Rocks

You want to know why?? Here are just a few reasons:


1. He gets hit on randomly by women, especially when he wears black. What a stud.
2. He holds the priesthood.

3. He is pretty much the funniest person I know... he can have a room dying of laughter with just one story (slightly embellished, of course).
4. He puts up with me.
5. He is SO smart.
6. He can fix anything.
7. He gives the best advice, even when you don't even want it! :)
8. He gave me my good looks!!
9. He is very loving and kind.
10. He is one of my best friends and he loves me no matter what.
Daddy: thanks for always being there for me, always loving me and being so great. These are just a few of the reasons why I love you. Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, you look just like your dad! Awesome post!