Monday, May 1, 2017

Shop Ashley Lemieux

For years I have struggled with my own sense of personal style. I never knew what was really me, what fit well or looked flattering. Throughout my 20's I have experimented with a lot of different styles and brands (dressing modestly is NO JOKE PEOPLE), but when my friend Ashley Lemieux (founder of my favorite jewelry brand/nonprofit, the Shine Project), started her own clothing line I was ecstatic. I have always loved every single thing she wears - she has such a great fashion sense. She launched last Fall and her brand has blown up in a big way. When she releases new pieces they sell out within hours. I always sit by my computer so I can snag some favorites! I've never felt more beautiful or confident in a clothing line before. So when she needed models for a launch, I was there! 

The shoot was soooo fun. I didn't know any of the girls except for Ashley and Ashley's husband Mike took the photos. I was really nervous at first but found myself feeling more confident and beautiful as we went along. Of course I loved all of her pieces, but one in particular really spoke to me. Guess what? She named it after me!! You can buy the Whitney Floral Maxi dress HERE. 

Enjoy some of my favorite photos!

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset


Photobucket

No comments: