Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Goals for 2017

In 2016 my word was "brave" and this year is "joy." To me this means finding joy in every day, regardless of circumstance. 

Every year I always think "maybe this is the year I'll meet someone!" but this year I'm actually doing the opposite and thinking I won't. And that's fine. And maybe a bit pessimistic but I'm done worrying about it. I'm really even done trying to date. I'm going to work on me, do what I need to do and give it to God. 


I also made a few goals this year, some of them are pretty ambitious:

(1)Get comfortable with my body. Listen to it's needs. Eat healthy foods when I'm hungry. Exercise. Focus on how I feel rather than a number and learn to love this gift from God.
(2)Finish my book.
(3)Go to the temple often.
(4)Pay off my car and build my savings account.



LDS general conference quote (printable):

No comments: