Monday, July 27, 2015

Mary's Baby Shower

I've been meaning to post about Mary's baby shower for quite some time. I was waiting on professional photos from the store owner, but I don't want to wait any longer!

My mom is the best mom in all the land and she's SO creative. For Mary's shower she chose a venue called "Be An Artist" in Ahwatukee. It's a large art studio with lots of creative flair. 

We had the shower in the morning so we served lots of yummy breakfast foods. Mom decided she would set up "stations" for everyone to stop at. There was one where you could make burp clothes/onesies for Jonah. Another was a guest book where you signed a heart for art to go up in Jonah's room. The last was a beautiful painting of a whale that I forgot to get a picture of! 

Look at all of those personal touches!

Yes, my parents carved a watermelon into a whale. 
Whale cookies!

Dad was so proud of his whale's face.

The cutest guest book of all time!
My sister is perfect. So is my nephew.
Oh just some personalized hand sanitizers. 
Onesie station.


Mary got TONS of gifts and stocked up Jonah's room. He's ready to come any day now!

Mom - you are so planning my future baby showers. (Don't even worry, we've already talked themes.)
Photobucket

No comments: