Thursday, April 30, 2015

Bridesmaid Round 4

Round 1: 2007 for Bonnie & David in San Diego, California



Dress was from David's Bridal and they sent me the wrong size! WAY too big. My grandma had to take it in. 

Round 2: 2011 for Alyssa & Ben in Phoenix, Arizona





Dress and cover up from David's bridal - I lost a bunch of weight before the wedding and had to have the dress taken in.

Round 3: 2012 for Staci & Allan in Phoenix, Arizona





I ordered this dress on a whim from a shop in China and I was AMAZED at the fit and quality.

Round 4: 2016 for Candace & Tylar in Phoenix, Arizona

Here is the dress I'm ordering:


It's my favorite so far and from Shabby Apple. Candace is going for this kind of look:

A Classic Navy and Gold Washington Wedding

I love weddings!
Photobucket

No comments: