1. Moved in with my best friend to the cutest condo ever right next to work and we've spent a year having a lot of fun together.
2. Went on some great trips, including Disneyland, Legoland, Colorado and Disney World.
3. Got a promotion and a raise at work.
4. Built on existing and new friendships.
5. The most important one I saved for last. I learned SO much this year about the Atonement and how vital service can be to living a happy life. That alone should make 2014 worth all of the pain, right?