Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Was Not My Year

I'm not going to lie to you, 2014 was really not my year. Mind you, it was no 2010 (the year from hell), but things just really didn't go my way. Between the seemingly endless heartbreaks, tough lessons to learn and family drama, I'm pretty much exhausted. The last few weeks have been a mess for me because my body is acting like it's out of control and my doctor says it's stress. So I'm going to take a few deep breaths and try to focus on the positives of 2014.

1. Moved in with my best friend to the cutest condo ever right next to work and we've spent a year having a lot of fun together. 
2. Went on some great trips, including Disneyland, Legoland, Colorado and Disney World. 
3. Got a promotion and a raise at work.
4. Built on existing and new friendships.
5. The most important one I saved for last. I learned SO much this year about the Atonement and how vital service can be to living a happy life. That alone should make 2014 worth all of the pain, right? 


Photobucket

No comments: