Saturday, May 18, 2013

Every Day in May: Day 19 & 20

Day 19: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them
  • Katilda: because my friend Katie is spunky, eclectic, down-to-earth, truthful and delightful
  • The Shine Project: I've known Ashley for forever and I'm always so amazed by her. She is truly doing amazing things!
  • The Daybook: I'm obsessed with her style and want to copy everything about her photography/clothes/life
  • Little Miss Momma: She is so sweet, fun, talented and I want to be more like her
  • PinkLouLou: Okay, this girl is ultra GIRLY, funny, sweet and I love her makeup/hair tutorials
Day 20: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now.

I'm a very good mix of my mom and dad. There's a part of me that wants to settle into life in Phoenix, that loves the comfort and familiarity of my life as it is now. I love that I'm close to my family and friends, I have a pattern of life and I'm comfortable with it. Then there's this part of me that yearns for more, for change, for adventure. That part of me wants to leave everything behind, start afresh and see what life can do for me.

That is my struggle as of late.

Photobucket

No comments: