Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Every Day in May: Day 15

Day 15: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day - this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like)

Today might not be so typical because I went to work super early to catch up on some things and we're doing a functional time study at the moment, meaning I have to record everything I do every 15 minutes at work. Non-profits must do this every six months to prove a majority of their time is going towards the actual mission. But, here's my day anyways! 

5:20 AM: Wake up, prayers, get ready quickly, drive to work

to do lists
too early!

6:00 AM: Arrive at work, pour myself some water w/Crystal Lite, eat my yogurt and get to crackin on emails
7:00 AM: Email mom to tell her I miss Ellie (she is babysitting this week) and get back to chapter emails woohoo

7:00 AM - 2:00 PM: Phone calls, zip matches, distributions, wish sponsorship programs, write several wish stories, two conference calls with chapters/sponsors about wishes

(I will admit there was a Diet Coke run somewhere in here. *hangs head in shame*)

*Random highlight: I was given a candy dispenser to keep at my desk and I added a bit of Disney flair to it*

2:00 PM - 2:30 PM: Grab a QUICK bite to eat, good thing I brought lunch (WeightWatchers pasta, some watermelon and an apple)

2:30 PM - 4:00 PM: More meetings, work in Raiser's Edge, phone calls, checking off my to-do list and getting caught up on everything! 

4:00 PM - 4:30 PM: rush home, change quickly

4:30 PM: Desperately needed hair appointment with Meggan at Steven Paul Salon, aka my happy place. All over color, hair trim and head massage needed stat. Also, catch up time with my girllll.
at the salon

4:30 PM - 6:30 PM: Nirvana

6:30 PM - 7:30 PM: Hit the gym. Oh, yay. 

7:30 PM - 10:00 PM: Dinner, prayer, scripture study, shower, get ready for bed, finish blog post and CRASH. I'm exhausted!

1 comment:

katilda said...

Your hair looks hizzot. Also, I remember hating recording my time at MAW. Now I work for an agency where I have to do that every. single. day. and I still hate it. haha