Thursday, October 11, 2012

Of the Heart

"Listen with your heart
You will understand
Let it break upon you
Like a wave upon the sand

Listen with your heart
You will understand
- Pocahontas

"What and how much had I lost by trying to do only what was expected of me instead of what I myself had wished to do? What a waste, what a senseless waste." 
- Ralph Ellison


"When we understand more than we know with our minds, when we understand with our hearts, then we know that the Spirit of the Lord is working upon us."
- Harold B. Lee

"Wash away the thoughts inside
that keep my mind away from you
No more love and no more pride
and thoughts are all I have to do."
- Josh Groban

"Jesus saith... I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
- John 14:6

"The Lord always takes people as hey are, then leads gradually to what he would have them be."
- Hugh B. Brown

"And I never meant to let you down
Forgive me if I slip away
When all that I've known is lost and found
I promise you I'll come back to you one day

Sometimes it's hard to find the ground
Cause I keep on falling as I try to get away...
... from this crazy world."
- Josh Groban

Source: muzy.com via Angelina on Pinterest
Source: google.com via The Work on Pinterest


Photobucket

No comments: