Thursday, October 11, 2012

Disneyland via Instagram


Will forced Nicolo and I to go on a dumb ride in a Bugs Land... we made the most of it :)


 My dear friend Abby (a Disneyland cast member) brought me this pin as a reminder that "Someday my Prince will come!"


We stayed at the Disneyland hotel... and LOVED the swimming pool! The two slides were old school monorails. 


Will is my little lovebucket. I've been babysitting him since he was born. He is always telling me how much he loves me.


 First pic of the trip - I found this retro poster at our hotel and took the picture for my momma, who loves the ride. 


 Cars Land was my favorite part of the whole trip! It was themed so well, I about died of cuteness. 


 The last morning Amy bought me a hot chocolate to enjoy on a chilly morning by the pool while the boys swam. I love Disney hot chocolate!


And here I am with Will enjoying his Cars Land cone sippy drink! We thought it was so cool.

Follow along @itswhitneybish88

Photobucket

No comments: