In a few weeks, I will turn 24. I have a hard time with "getting older," but I'm determined to make this year the most magical yet. I'm a big list maker/goal maker, so I thought I'd take some time to write down my hopes, dreams and goals for this big year of my life.
While I'm 24, I want to:
- Run the Disney Princess Half Marathon. This is a HUGE deal in the life of Whitney. You see, I'm not really a runner (at all) but this is something I've been wanting to do for a long time. I have six months to train and get in the best shape of my life in order to finish! My friend and I are signing up today and I couldn't be more excited. This is what I want to do for my costume:
- Go through the temple. This is such a sacred, personal, IMPORTANT goal and I'm hoping to be ready this year.
- Finish writing my current novel.
- Make new friends.
- Love who I am from the inside out.
- Go to Disneyland at least twice!
- Continue to try new things.
- Be positive and enthusiastic every single day.
- Do more service.
- Be more Christlike.