Wednesday, August 29, 2012

7 Questions

1. Hamburger or Hotdog?
  
Definitely Hotdog. The only hamburgers I like are from In N Out and I only allow myself that treat about twice a year!

2. If you had to live on any other planet in our solar system, besides Earth, which would you choose? 

Saturn always intrigued me as a little girl. Oh hey, did you hear that God loved Saturn so much that he put a ring on it?

 3. Share a photo of an outfit that represents your personal style, please. (doesn't have to be of you) 

I find my true fashion sense is a little eclectic and out there but I'm slowly feeling comfortable in my own skin. Here are some ideal "Whitney" outfits.


I love patterns, skirts, girly-ness and mix n matching.

4. Would you rather get ready for the day or get ready for bed?

Get ready for bed! I love my routine of getting my face all clean and hopping into comfy jammies. And what's better than sleeping? Nothing, I tell you.

5. You have to choose between never having eyelashes or never having eyebrows, which would you choose?

Eyelashes I think... cause then you could wear fake lashes but it's hard to fake having no eyebrows!

6. What do you want to be when you grow up?

A mommy and a novelist.

7. Do you set your clocks right on time, or a few minutes ahead or behind?

Right on time!
 


Photobucket

3 comments:

Gentri said...

way cute style! I want all of those outfits.

jessica said...

I almost picked Saturn for that same reason haha also I love that last outfit!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Your number 2 answer made me laugh a bit : ]
And In-n-Out is sooooo goooood. You reminded me that it's been way too long since I've had it. I might have to make a trip here soon ; ]