Wednesday, May 9, 2012

More Musings

Quotes just make you feel good about life. 

"And for once it might be grand to have someone understand
I want so much more than they've got planned" - Belle, Beauty and the Beast

“Where so many hours have been spent in convincing myself that I am right, is there not some reason to fear I may be wrong?” - Jane Austen

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray" - Lord Byron
 
"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become." - C.S. Lewis

Just before I sit down to write (to empty my mind), there's a strange silence about me. The world melts away and all I hear is the soft path of my pen or the reassuring clicks of the keyboard.

 I need to do more of what makes me happy and put myself in situations where I feel inspired to do what I was meant to do... write.






Photobucket

No comments: