Saturday, October 8, 2011

Wedding Magic

Yesterday we experienced the best weather of all time for a wedding. It was cool and breezy during the day and chilly at night.

I watched one of my best friends exit the temple with HER best friend. She is sealed to him for all time and eternity and I saw her glow. It was a remarkable experience. During the ring ceremony they shared letters of love and joy with one another as we cried and felt their love touch our hearts.

It was a very busy day - starting at 9 a.m. and ending 12 hours later. But I loved spending the day with my closest friends and being there for Alyssa on her special day. I was so honored to be one of her bridesmaids.



The best thing about weddings is that they remind us how important it is to hold out for that special someone. Weddings instill in me a sense of how important marriage is and faith that I will find him.

P.S. Anyone looove my new layout? Deets coming soon!

Photobucket

No comments: